Position: Financial Analyst
Business Unit: Corporate
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Ever wonder what it’s like to be part of the DestinationTeam? Well here’s a little taste…We work hard to create an environment that appeals to the very best people in the industry. We strive for a culture of FUN, exceptional service, and industry leading innovation. We celebrate diversity, promote wellbeing, and support the needs of a global career.
Our fast-paced environment welcomes challenges and our problem solvers come out on the other side as STARS.
Our HUNGER for more has created a diverse portfolio of FUN Iconic American brands like Hooters, Hard Rock Café, and Big Boy. To locally founded brands like The Drunken Leprechaun, Wow Cow, Wing It!, Boom Boom Burger, Power Bowl, and many many more.
Our STAY is renowned for innovative designs and for setting the standard in world-class resort and business hotels, providing outstanding holiday experiences that are second-to-none. We are proud to have created some of Thailand’s most on-trend resorts and for having reignited the excitement of destination holidays.
Our PASSION for people and FUN has led to top talent who are dedicated to making things GREAT!
Have an appetite for FUN and innovation? Always hungry for more? Want to be a part of something great?
“We create GREAT places to BE!”
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to provide accurate and data based information on company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity. You will research and analyze financial information to help company make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements.
- Proven working experience as a Finance Analyst
- Working experience in hospitality industry is a plus
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments
- BS degree in Finance, Economics or related field