Position: Internal Audit
Business Unit: Restaurant
Location: Chanvanich Building, Prakanong
Details: To perform full audit cycle including enterprise risk management, risk-based internal audit, and controls’ management over operations in restaurants, as well as effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with processes, directives and regulations at all times.
- Assist to develop the organization’s yearly audit plan.
- Handle audit assignments, review all paperwork and audit reports.
- Initiate different project planning and help to assess risk.
- Develop audit direction for the rest of the auditors in the organization.
- Perform different audit tasks which include preparation, paperwork, and other associated reports.
- Take part in the coordination of audit assignments.
- Participate in the development and implementation of policies by providing short and long-term planning.
- Recommend different methods that could help to enhance and improve control procedures.
- Work with the management to resolve issues that may have been identified through audit findings.
- Guild and advise the team in the organization.
- Ensure proper documentation of the results of the audit evaluations.
- Plan and allocate resources and staff in accordance with their skills and schedules.
- Perform other related assignments as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience in Restaurant industry is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of standards, procedures, and general auditing policies.
- Effective and explicit communication skills in both oral and written forms.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems relating to auditing and related disciplines.
- Deep knowledge of the processes of the courts and legal documentation.
- Strong knowledge in the area of financial record keeping procedures, laws, and regulations.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Audit and Accounting software.
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good Command of English language skill.