Position: IT Services Manager
Business Unit: Corporate
Ever wonder what it’s like to be part of the DestinationTeam? Well here’s a little taste…We work hard to create an environment that appeals to the very best people in the industry. We strive for a culture of FUN, exceptional service, and industry leading innovation. We celebrate diversity, promote wellbeing, and support the needs of a global career.
Our fast-paced environment welcomes challenges and our problem solvers come out on the other side as STARS.
Our HUNGER for more has created a diverse portfolio of FUN Iconic American brands like Hooters, Hard Rock Café, and Big Boy. To locally founded brands like The Drunken Leprechaun, Wow Cow, Wing It!, Boom Boom Burger, Power Bowl, and many many more.
Our STAY is renowned for innovative designs and for setting the standard in world-class resort and business hotels, providing outstanding holiday experiences that are second-to-none. We are proud to have created some of Thailand’s most on-trend resorts and for having reignited the excitement of destination holidays.
Our PASSION for people and FUN has led to top talent who are dedicated to making things GREAT!
Have an appetite for FUN and innovation? Always hungry for more? Want to be a part of something great?
“We create GREAT places to BE!”
Lead and uphold industry standards and best practices level of information technology (IT) operations support services to Destination Group Resource Centre, as well as its properties, outlets, and other locations where Destination Group entities operate
1. Oversee the management of information technology (IT) services operations teams and duties
2. Manage projects by creating timelines, adhering to budgets, and delegating tasks to set up, secure, and proactively maintain server, network, and computing infrastructure (workstations, apps, POS, PMS, RMS, and ERP) systems
3. Develop and maintain an up-to-date set of documentation for the IT services standards and processes, IT infrastructure design standards, and IT hardware, software and licenses asset inventory
4. Research and develop innovative solutions whilst remaining cost-effective
5. Lead the change management in IT operations services
1. Ten or more years of experience in information technology operations
2. Possess excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to present information
effectively to top management, current and prospected partners, as well as to end users
3. Able to analyse and interpret technical and legal documents
4. Strong problem-solving skills and familiarity with ITIL and ITSM
5. Comprehensive knowledge of desktop and mobile computing, TCP/IP, WAN/LAN/WLAN, IP telephony, IP CCTV, IoT, and cybersecurity technologies
6. Hands-on experience in
a. Hotel, hostels and F&B network design, implementation, maintenance and support
b. Deploying, maintaining, and supporting hospitality and F&B industry operational Ctechnology systems – POS, PMS, RMS, and ERP
7. Detail-oriented, organised, self-motivator, and able to work independently
8. Excellent command of the English language