Position: IT Services Specialist
Business Unit: Corporate
Location: Chanvanich Building, Prakanong, Bangkok
Ever wonder what it’s like to be part of the DestinationTeam? Well here’s a little taste…We work hard to create an environment that appeals to the very best people in the industry. We strive for a culture of FUN, exceptional service, and industry leading innovation. We celebrate diversity, promote wellbeing, and support the needs of a global career.
Our fast-paced environment welcomes challenges and our problem solvers come out on the other side as STARS.
Our HUNGER for more has created a diverse portfolio of FUN Iconic American brands like Hooters, Hard Rock Café, and Big Boy. To locally founded brands like The Drunken Leprechaun, Wow Cow, Wing It!, Boom Boom Burger, Power Bowl, and many many more.
Our STAY is renowned for innovative designs and for setting the standard in world-class resort and business hotels, providing outstanding holiday experiences that are second-to-none. We are proud to have created some of Thailand’s most on-trend resorts and for having reignited the excitement of destination holidays.
Our PASSION for people and FUN has led to top talent who are dedicated to making things GREAT!
Have an appetite for FUN and innovation? Always hungry for more? Want to be a part of something great?
“We create GREAT places to BE!”
Provide technical analysis and basic troubleshooting assistance to employees of Destination Group Resource Centre and serve as the primary IT support point of contact of Destination Group Resource Centre, and the secondary IT support point of contact for Destination Group entitles
1. Assist and provide training to users with computer issues or concerns
2. Analyse, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve common and basic computing and networking
3. Help the IT team to ensure that the IT operations services are available at all times
4. Assist with IT administrative tasks such as coordination, meeting arrangements, vendor
management, software and hardware asset management, travel planning, etc.
5. Provide documentation for IT services support inquiries and resolutions
1. Two or more years of experience in information technology operations and support
2. Great oral and written communication skills and the ability to present technical information
effectively to non-technical users
3. Foundational understanding and knowledge of desktop and mobile computing, TCP/IP,
WAN/LAN/WLAN, IP telephony, IP CCTV, IoT, and cybersecurity technologies
4. Hands-on experience in
a. IT operations services maintenance and support
b. Supporting hospitality and F&B industry operational technology systems – POS, PMS,
RMS, and ERP
5. Detail-oriented, self-motivator, and able to work independently
6. Ability to communicate in English