Position: IT Services Supervisor
Business Unit: Corporate
Ever wonder what it’s like to be part of the DestinationTeam? Well here’s a little taste…We work hard to create an environment that appeals to the very best people in the industry. We strive for a culture of FUN, exceptional service, and industry leading innovation. We celebrate diversity, promote wellbeing, and support the needs of a global career.
Our fast-paced environment welcomes challenges and our problem solvers come out on the other side as STARS.
Our HUNGER for more has created a diverse portfolio of FUN Iconic American brands like Hooters, Hard Rock Café, and Big Boy. To locally founded brands like The Drunken Leprechaun, Wow Cow, Wing It!, Boom Boom Burger, Power Bowl, and many many more.
Our STAY is renowned for innovative designs and for setting the standard in world-class resort and business hotels, providing outstanding holiday experiences that are second-to-none. We are proud to have created some of Thailand’s most on-trend resorts and for having reignited the excitement of destination holidays.
Our PASSION for people and FUN has led to top talent who are dedicated to making things GREAT!
Have an appetite for FUN and innovation? Always hungry for more? Want to be a part of something great?
“We create GREAT places to BE!”
Deploy, maintain, and support information technology (IT) operations services to Destination Group Resource Centre, as well as its properties, outlets, and other locations where Destination Group entities operate
1. Monitor and assess IT services operations performance and team workload to ensure the IT operations services quality and efficiency
2. Coordinate with the IT team to ensure the alignment and compliance of IT services deployed to Destination Group locations
3. Conduct a regular preventive-maintenance audit
4. Develop and deploy a mitigation plan to resolve recurring issues
5. Provide all tiers of technical support to Destination Group entities
1. Five or more years of experience in information technology operations and support
2. Possess intermediate oral and written communication skills and the ability to present
information effectively to the IT team, as well as to end users
3. Advanced understanding and knowledge of desktop and mobile computing, TCP/IP,
WAN/LAN/WLAN, IP telephony, IP CCTV, IoT, and cybersecurity technologies
4. Hands-on experience in
a. IT operations services maintenance and support
b. Supporting hospitality and F&B industry operational technology systems – POS, PMS,
RMS, and ERP
c. Deploying, maintaining, and supporting computing technology operating systems,
most specifically Windows, Windows Server, Windows CE, Linux, macOS, iOS, and
d. Deploying, maintaining, and supporting IP telephony and IP CCTV systems
5. Detail-oriented, self-motivator, and able to work independently
6. Good command of the English language